Monday, June 11, 2012

Reflection CPD23 Thing 5



I have heard the term reflection at some of the conferences I have attended spoken by wise librarians. I have always known that reflection would be a good thing for me to do after conferences and other professional development events I attend.

I am not sure I know the operations of Twitter but "give up" are not words in my vocabulary. I think Twitter is a good tool to use to stay up to date. I think Twitter may be faster than my Google feeds reader. I love my feeds reader too, I subscribe to many feeds which I read on a daily or sometimes weekly basis. The Academic Librarian is one and Librarian in Black is another I enjoy reading. It would be good for me to stay in touch with other Community College Librarians and University Librarians. I know I would learn about many new resources that I can use to help our students find information.

No comments:

Post a Comment